Wednesday 22 August 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Yesterday, Clàudia from Where You Found Me nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award! Thank you very much, I almost couldn't believe it. You should visit her blog, it's totally worth it!

11 Things you don't know about me:

1. I'm addicted to shoes.
2. My favourite city is Berlin.
3. I have a lot of cooking books because I love to cook for my family.
4. After finishing school I was 5 months in Malaysia.
5. I'm starting to study photography in September in Barcelona.
6. I love my car :P
7. I always drink water with gas with apple juice.
8. I used to play tennis as a child.
9. I hate kiwi, I can't even smell it.
10.  I'm german but I was born in Spain.
11. I really like vanilla tea.

11 Questions from Clàudia:

1. What's the first thing you do in the morning?
The first thing I do is having a shower, otherwise I can't wake up.

2. Coffee or tea?
I like both, but I can't live without coffee.

3. Which celebrity would you like to go dinner with?
Chase Crawford!

4. Which country would you like to scape right now to?
I wanna go to Australia or New Zealand.

5. How do you relax?
I lay on my bed or on the couch and play with my phone.

6. Are you addicted to something? To what?
Yes, I think I'm addicted to Instagram.

7. Do you regret not having done something in your childhood?
I really regret not continued playing tennis, I could be very good now.

8. If you could choose your life job, what would it be?
Photographer of course :)

9. Apple or Windows?
I have Windows right now and I'm very happy with it, but one day I wanna try Apple.

10. What's the thing you hate the most?
Unpunctuality! And kiwi ;)

11. If you had a super power which one would it be?
I think it would be very cool if I could be invisible, that would be so funny :P

Blogs I nominate:


My 11 questions for the nominated blogs:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What or who inspires you?
3. What's your favourite time of the day?
4. Which is your favourite country or city? Why?
5. What is your biggest dream?
6. What are your main goals for the next months?
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
8. What was the best moment in your life so far?
9. Going to the beach or going to the swimming pool?
10. Sweet or sour?
11. Who is the most important person in your life?


To accept this award you must follow these rules:

- Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
-Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you MUST create a set of 11 new questions for the 11 people you will nominate.
-Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
-Go to their page and inform them of the nomination.
-Absolutely No tag backs.
-Remember to only tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.

HAVE FUN :)


3 comments:

  1. ohh wie lieb vielen dank, ich mach mich heut abend noch dran :)

    liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you! Im really happy to receive this! <3

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankeschön, das ist echt lieb von dir. :)
    Ich werde ihn aber erstmal nich weiter geben, da ich es leider im moment zeitlich nicht schaffe und ich den Tag erst einen weitergegeben habe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...