Saturday 24 November 2012

Didn't I tell you?

Okay, here are some pictures of ME we shot yesterday in class. I was the model (a thing that I normaly don't do, because I wanna be behind the camera, not in front xd), but it was pretty interesting and it's the first time that I like more than one photo of me hahah. At the beginning we had some technical problems, but finally we could shoot the different pictures with different light positions. I think we shot everything in 10 minutes, just in time before the class finished (yaay!). It was the first time that we worked in the studio, Noelia as the photographer and Claudia, Dani and Esther as the assistants, we all working as a group, it was great. What do you think about the pictures? Have a nice weekend people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...